Get Lump-sum Withdrawal Payments when you leave Japan

| | コメント(0) | トラックバック(1)
Lump-sum Withdrawal Payments are granted, in principle, on request to persons who satisfy the following four conditions after they withdraw from the National Pension, the Employees' Pension Insurance or the Mutual Aid Association and file a claim within two years of leaving Japan.

(1) Persons who do not possess Japanese citizenship.

(2) Persons who have paid National Pension Insurance contributions as a Category 1 insured person for a total of six months or more including months in the contribution payment period and periods corresponding to half months in the 50 percent contribution exemption period, or Employees’ Pension Insurance contributions for six months or more.

(3) Persons who do not have a place of residence in Japan (only those who had a proper visa on or after November 9, 1994 and then left Japan).

(4) Persons who have never been qualified for receipt of pension benefits (including Disability Allowance).

Get further info including "Claim Form for the Lump-sum Withdrawal Payments" provided by government. You can have a PDF file in English, Chinese, Korean, Purtuguese, Spanish and Indonesian.
Lump-sum Withdrawal Payments (Social Insurance Agency)


このブログ記事を参照しているブログ一覧: Get Lump-sum Withdrawal Payments when you leave Japan



Sponcered Ad